This year, we are celebrating Christmas along with the rest of East Horsley Village,
by inviting you to join us in the office for festive nibbles & drinks
and the chance to walk away with one of our
2 Raffle Prizes ~ Christmas Hampers!
at Wills & Smerdon, 6 Station Parade, Ockham Road South, East Horsley, Surrey, KT24 6QN t. 01483 284141
As a special bonus, we have a fabulous Christmas Crossword Puzzle for you to get your teeth stuck into.
When you have completed the crossword, email it to email@example.com and make sure that you have LIKE / FOLLOWED our Facebook Page
WEDNESDAY 18TH DECEMBER one lucky person who has completed the crossword correctly, and liked / followed our Facebook page,
will be drawn from the "virtual hat" to win this fabulous prize!
1. The competition is organised by WILLS & SMERDON ESTATE AGENTS.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition is being run on social media and may only be applicable to people who are able to collect their prize in person from the Wills and Smerdon offices.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be stated in the linked competition page/post, after this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as listed in the linked competition page/post.
10. Wills & Smerdon reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. Wills & Smerdon is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated in the competition post and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: either at random by software, from all entries received and verified by a promoter and or its agents. Or as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by a promoter and or its agents or by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Wills & Smerdon will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. Wills & Smerdon's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org (the promoter).
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.